Why I Recommend ClickFunnels As A Source of Multiple Sources of Income?
Everyone that has been involved with making money online has probably heard of ClickFunnels. They might have heard about the advantages of ClickFunnels. I have used ClickFunnels and recommend it both as a tool entrepreneurs need online as well as promoting it as a source of income.
When I search for possible companies to promote, it has to pass certain questions before I will promote it.
- It has to be a tool entrepreneurs need for their business
- It has to stand the test of time and pass at least the 6 month mark.
- It has to have an affiliate structure to where the work done will pay out passively.
What makes ClickFunnels a good candidate to promote as an affiliate?
It offers 40% commissions on every sale that comes in. For every member that comes in under you,your commission is about $40 per person. Which means you would need about 75 people under to make around 3k a month.
What is a disadvantage of promoting ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels has been around for awhile and has become saturated. Traditional marketing might make it even harder to get sales. You would have think outside the box to get a lot of people to sign up under you.
How Would I Promote ClickFunnels?
- I would reach out to online businesses and show them the benefits of using ClickFunnels
- I would create content and training around ClickFunnels
- I would build a website that offers a service to building custom funnels. I would target several affiliate sites. I would build funnels for myself, for affiliate resources such as Clickbank,JVZoo. I would personally test each funnel and perfect it then share my funnel on my custom website with the share funnel link. This method will take a lot of time but if you can create a lot of funnels that work, then prospects will sign up under you…